Monday, July 4, 2011

A few random memorys from kindergarden

Well folks, you night find this hard to belive but in kindergarden i was the best behaved kid in my class. Yes i said it. The Amanda you've all come to know and love wasnt always so obnoxious anyway back to my memory. My teacher, mrs. Moser would let us have 15 minutes of free time every day. It was the life! We got to bbuild with blocks! Play with playdough! Play in a kitchen thingy, even play tag. Well one day the whole class was reeeeaaaaallllyyy bad and i was the ONLY kid who got free time (except for this girl ebony, but it was her first day that day so it really dosent count) she and i hit up every station. We built a block house, played kitchen and competed to see who could make the longest play doh snake. My play doh was greenish blue. Any way it was fun (btw after that me and her became kindergarten enemys... i dont remember why lol) even though i saved her life later that year...... which brings me to another random memory...... a bunch of js were playing leaf monster... we would lie down under a pile of leaves and jump out and act like zombies and it was my turn to be the monster but i couldnt breathe under the leaves so she snapped at me and was the monster instead but this 1st grader boy who came in our class alot forgot she was under the leaves and stepped on her face... her nose started bleeding so a couple of us ran for the teacher. I got there first (the one and only race ive ever won lol) and told her what happened.... ok so i didnt save her life but it was close enough!!!! Anyway im sleepy... just thought id share that with you all... lol night
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment